A great mix of the top level artistic plates from Roll Line like the Matrix & DB12 creates this most amazing derby plates, the Killer. These plates have been engineered to make all of your skating dreams come true with each turn, each step & each jump easier than before!
The Roll Line Killer Plates are a masterpiece of machinery and performance. The intricate metalwork helps shave down the weight while keeping the frame extremely rigid and responsive. The front kingpin angle is set at 18 degrees for a little added agility going into turns, jukes and transitions to give you an edge over the competition while the back 16 degree kingpin gives you power and stability through your stride. Designed to keep up with profession skaters and proudly made in Italy.
Please note! This plate uses Metric threaded toe stops and includes a set of metric Ambra Round Toe Stops.
- Ultra light, super stiff frame made of special aluminum alloy and trucks with steel axles.
- Click action truck adjustment system and adjustable pivot pins.
- Elastomer cushions.
- Amber super professional toe stops included
- Professional wrenches kit included
- 18 Degree front truck and 16 degree back truck. This gives stability in the back and more agility in the front.
Comes in black and can be ordered in grey.
Standard we order with 8mm axles, but can be ordered on request with 7mm axles.