Here you can sign up and pay for a single lesson.
Bring-a-friend sale is on in December!
Bring a friend to our class and you'll get 25% discount on bóth tickets.
The tickets are for the same date and level, so you will spend some quality fun times together, and your friend needs to be new to our parkskate classes.
Select the date and level and enter your friends name when buying the ticket. The only thing else you need to do is show up together :)
- Time: Basics 18:30 - 20:00 & Next Level 20:00 - 21:30
- Location: House of Urban Sports - Willinklaan 5, 1067SL Amsterdam
More info can be found here. Please read this first if you need answers to your questions! If, after reading that, you still have unanswered questions about the classes & parkskating you can reach out to Valentina ([email protected])
Do you want to take your first steps (rolls) in the skatepark?
In this class we’ll take you on a journey full of skatepark basics: pumping ramps, toe stop
skills & navigating the skatepark. At the end of the series you will feel safe and confident
and… for the real dare devils: you might have done your first drop-in!
Beginner Next Level
Do you know your way around on rollerskates and want help landing that trick you’ve been
working on? We got you! In this class we’ll be working on solid stalls, baby air’s & carving. You will level up your skatepark game and maybe even land a 360!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By buying a ticket on the website for a Parkskate Class, you agree to the Terms and Conditions as stated here below.
Safety & liability
- Wearing all safety gear is mandatory while participating in the Parkskate Classes.
- TDS & Valentina are not liable for any injury or loss of personal items during the Parskate Classes.
Tickets and cancellation
- Tickets are valid for the date they are bought for, ie the original date.
- If the participant wants to cancel a class, they need to do so in time, at least 2 hours in advance and via mail: [email protected]
- If the cancellation is due to illness or injury, the ticket will be valid for next week’s class, after that it will expire.
- A ticket can be transferred to somebody else, only for the original date. Please inform us via email and in time.
Cancellation by TDS & Valentina
- If a Parkskate Class is cancelled by TDS & Valentina due to circumstanses out of their control, the participant can redeem their cancelled class ticket within the timeframe of 1 month.
- If the Parkskate Classes are cancelled by TDS & Valentina for more than a month, the participant will receive a full refund for all valid tickets with a class date in that timeframe.
- We may take photos or video material during a Parkskating Class. This visual material is intended for internal use and also marketing purposes (including Parkskate Classes newsletters, flyers, (TDS) website and social media).
- Please let us know if you do not want to be photographed or filmed.
- The rights of all Parkskate Classes are vested in Valentinaisvalentina.
- If you are not satisfied, have an urgent question or if you want to discuss something, please reach out to [email protected] or [email protected] Following your email, we will contact you to discuss and find a solution.
- If you have a question about the content of the Parkskate Classes or parkskating in general, contact Valentina: [email protected] or 06-39494433.
- If you have a question about payment, tickets or cancellation, contact Job: [email protected]